Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Weekend Picture overload!

Sorry for so many pictures..but they are all from this weekend. On saturday The Comish's work had Munchkin Mania, w/ a truck touch and fun games to play..B had a blast, and on Sunday we took him to Bishops to pick pumpkins, and go in Bishops and eat an apple, he didn't like the skin, but enjoyed having the apple in Bishops..FUNNY BOY...











4 comments:

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

Came over from SITS and I have to say that your little man looks like he had a great time.

Very nice blog! Thanks for posting on SITS so that I could come by for a visit. : )

Celine said...

Awww! Such cute pics!
Thanks for sharing them!
Have a great day!

Steph said...

Cute pictures! Cooper was sitting on my lap while we looked at them, and he kept insisting that B was him. He does have the same shirt (the blue striped polo w/the long sleeves) so I wonder if that's why he kept saying it was him?

sassy stephanie said...

Oh man, I keep seeing such great pumpkin patch pics all over the blogosphere. Guess I need to high tail it over to one around here!