Monday, October 27, 2008

How can it be 12:30

i have a milliton things to do...it all started w/ the fact that B slept till 7..DOING HAPPY DANCE! Well that just threw off my whole morning..not used to being so well rested...then the phone rings and it's my new job w/ my offer...they tell me that I need to bring all this stuff on Monday when i start..Great I am checking off everthing in myhead as she tells me..then she says and a transcript from school..Um, by Monday you want my transcript...Well that would not be a big deal if i was in NY, but I am in CT and our file cabinet is in NY...so I panic...I call Keene and they explain that b/c I don't need an official transcript I can fax the form and then they will mail it...I explained to the woman that i need it for Monday and she said she will get it done ASAP..very nice of her...BUt now I need a fax machine (we don't have one at home)...and My mom is not at work today, she is at the ALS clinic..PANIC again...get in the car and start driving desperatly looking for a place w/ a fax...find a place, and sent the fax...then realize that poor B has not had lunch at it's after 12...come home, eat lunch and he is now napping..But serioulsy where did the am go?
AND my back still hurts..but it's better than it was..and tomorrow I go for an alcohol and drug screening...
but ona good note, B's new daycare is letting me drop him off for a half day on friday for a trial run..they are super nice....

0 comments: