Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ENT update

I just got off of the phone w/ B's ped. She had spoken to his neurologist..and as I said she wants us to explore ENT first, then if everything appears fine there she thinks B may have either partial seizures, or a migraine varient...but really wants ENT to take a look at him first. But they all apparantly take lunch from 12-1 so i am waiting to make an appointment..Hopefully I can get him in SOON!

EDITED TO ADD that I called and he is all set to go next Wednesday! YIPPIE..i hope and pray that this is the issue, it is much simpler than the alternatives...SO I guess keep your fingers crossed for us...

4 comments:

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Oh my goodness, sweetie! I'm so sorry! Totally keeping B in my prayers!

~melody~

mommyto3kiddos said...

I'll pray that they find an answer soon. I'm glad that you finally have someone who's willing to listen to you and explore other possibilities!

Aly said...

I really hope the ENT can shed some light on what's going on with Braeden. You guys have been searching for answers for so long. Hopefully it will be an 'easy fix.'

Meaghan said...

Fingers crossed for you! Please keep us posted.

Meaghan