I know you have all been very anxious to know what is up w/ B/...well we just go home from the ped and she said that she thinks it's a virus....but gave me one of those lovely kits to take a sample next time he goes...i hope i am not home when that happens (yeah right when am I not at home!) So he can't have milk...
So my question is do you think I can give him soy milk? Does it contain any dairy? He was VERY mad that he couldn't have milk before his nap..ANYONE KNOW???
the grand invisible.
8 years ago





3 comments:
I am not sure- there are some similarities between soy and regular milk but I'm not sure if those are ones that would irritate his stomach or not. Sorry I'm not much help.
soy milk is completely dairy free.
We take K-man in to get allergy tested for dairy and soy allergies in mid-November. If he's dairy allergic, we put him on soy milk. If he's allergic to both, he goes on rice milk. HTH!
OMG jocelyn - I love soy milk with ALL MY HEART - it is the best thing to ever happen to KATIE MILLS
Post a Comment