Tuesday, October 14, 2008

We are back

Neuro went well. She is recomending that we bring B to an ENT she thinks he may have an inner ear problem....so that is where we stand. Also they have EEG equipent right in the office, and she wants me to bring him right down if he is having an episode, it's literally 2 minutes from our house....I am glad he is going to the ENT, however I suggested this to his old dr's like a year and a half ago...so I am frustrated!

3 comments:

Kara said...

It looks like you are getting somewhere with the doctors. Just be persistent. A mother knows her child better than any doctor. When do you see the ENT?

Steph said...

I hope that the ENT can help B if it is his inner ear. That's great the office is so close by for you.

London said...

Glad to hear B's appointment went well, but I'm sorry you're so frustrated!

You asked about undies the other day (sorry I forgot to respond). Yes, I have a terrible time finding them to fit my skinny boy! We've bought three packs of 2T/3T and only two of them fit, the others were giant on him! Of course, they were Batman undies. Oh well, he will wear them when he's ten, I guess.