B has figured out how to climb out of his crib..so this whole sleep training thing is going well, but I need to get it all figured out BEFORE we get a bed..GEESH, when it rains it pours...I hoped to keep him in his crib FOREVER
the grand invisible.
8 years ago





2 comments:
Sleep training?
When we first put Zane in a 'big boy bed' it was so frusterating because he was always getting out of bed, and coming out of his room. We recently bought one of those safety door knobs that you have to squeeze in order to get the door knob to turn and put it on the door knob inside his room. Now he can't get out of his room and he's back to being a better sleeper.
Good luck! (I just read your newest post about the Endo, that's great news! Hope he doesn't have to go back on the meds.)
Post a Comment