So I figured I would update about B being off synthroid, and our visit to the ENT.
It took a while but i think we are finally noticing a difference w/ B off of Synthroid. For thepast three nights he has slept straight through till 630, AND I think he only woke up today b/c he was wet..which is great news, and my mom commented that he looked well rested today...And I swear he has had a huge growth spurt....
On to ENT. Let's start w/ the fact that our appointment was at 1030, so being the anal mom I am we showed up 15 minutes early (I am early for everything)...SO we get there climb up the stairs to the office and the woman tells me the dr had an emergency and is running late, and do we mind waiting..I said no, it's not like we had anything else to do (except go to Friendlys for lunch)..SO we wait, and we wait and we wait..B read EVERY book and played w/ every toy, and made a few friends along the way. he met a nice old man (in his late 80's) B sat on his lap and they talked baseball and read books, I think B made his day from the smile his daughter gave me...Then they call us in...and the actual exam room has NO toys..NOTHING...so B goes through EVERY cabinet and discovers how to put the chair up and down and that is how he ammused himself while I talked to the dr...and from all that we have another appointment Nov 6th (the day before the Comish has his gallbladder out) for extensive testing. She didn't get to explain all of the testing to me b/c at that point B tried to climb out the window, but she said he couldn't be sedated. I know it will involve spinning and swinging, but I know that he will be safe, and that if it can help in the long run than it is worth it. dont get me wrong, i don't want to see B like that, but I would rather know why it is happening and not question the possibility of it happening everyday. And she was AMAZED at his balance and motor control..she said it was UNBLEAVABLE for a 3 year old..and he is only 2...so that made me feel good...
So we left and headed to Friendly's for lunch. My aunt works there so I figured we would say HI and have a quick lunch..and to our surprise My grandmother Gommy, or as B calls her GOMMY the GREAT was there having lunch too, so we sat w/ her and my aunt paid, so we got free lunch...Right now we are home, B is napping, and I think we will go to the outlets when he gets up..I need clothes for work....even though I don't know my exact start date!
the grand invisible.
7 years ago





1 comments:
Glad to hear that B is sleeping better. Sorry for the long wait at the doctors. Sorry, but I am just picturing B going through everything and then trying to climb out the window and I am cracking up! I'll keep your Nov 6 appt in my prayers that everything goes well and they find some answers.
Post a Comment