Friday, October 24, 2008

A trip to the ER

and other craptastic events..
Yesterday i woke up at 430 in AGONIZING pain. I couldn't roll over, and it hurt to take a deep breath...so finally after much convincing from the Comish and My mom I went to the ER. They did a bunch of X-rays and determined that I am having back spasms and have pulled a bunch of muscles in my back, so they gave me some meds and sent me home. Yesterday the Comish stayed w. me but i am alone w/ B today. Which means i can't take my meds b/c they make me all spacey..so I am in pain until my dad gets home at 5....I could cry it hurts so much..
Oh and to make it even better it appears that B has some sort of stomach bug, Diarrhea. WHICH I didn't know about until after i gave him his daily does of miralax..So imagine how well that is going....
I am sure there is more, but i have been debbie downer enough...grr

5 comments:

Dirty Kat Box said...

Sorry thatyou are going thru this now. Buck up, sweetie - this too shall pass and next weekend we will be HANGING OUT!

Kara said...

Hope you feel better soon ! ((Hugs))

mommyto3kiddos said...

Oh, Jocelyn...I can sympathize with your pain. I'm sorry your back is hurt and B is sick. (HUGS) I hope you & B are feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

HUGS! So sorry. I threw my back out on Friday too...i guess it's a bad back week!

Joanna said...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Back pain is the worst.