Hey, it looks good! If you click the little box that says "shink to fit" it will resize your header a bit, or you can resize it on photobuck. Also, if you change your blogger template to "minima" you will be able to see the rest of the cute backgrou! Just a few tips!
I didn't see your blog until this morning, but I love the new layout and yay for solving the scrapblog thing... I always forget how to do it even though I have done it before!
4 comments:
Hey, it looks good! If you click the little box that says "shink to fit" it will resize your header a bit, or you can resize it on photobuck. Also, if you change your blogger template to "minima" you will be able to see the rest of the cute backgrou! Just a few tips!
your new page is GLORIOUS!
I didn't see your blog until this morning, but I love the new layout and yay for solving the scrapblog thing... I always forget how to do it even though I have done it before!
Your new page is GLORIOUSLY GORGEOUS! I may have already commented about that but I like it so much I had to do it again!
Post a Comment