I was offered the job...and I am 99% sure i am going to take it, I just need to find a daycare. B and I are going to see one today, and another one on Monday...it makes me sad to think about B in daycare, but he LOVES kids and he loves learing, so he will only grow at daycare..Plus I HATE ART, and he will get to do lots of art at school.
Now let me explain my hatred of art, I hate DOING art, painting, drawing, sculpting..the whole nine yards. For one reason I am horrible at it, and for another a lot of it is messy, and I hate messes, I hate messy hands, messy clothes, so it's just not for me. The thought of B having paint all overhim in my house is a HUGE stresser...and I don't mind washing clothes, it honestly is the MESS...However I LOVE looking at art, I am amazed at what others can do...
that's all...
the grand invisible.
8 years ago





4 comments:
Found you through SITS... Congratulations on the new job!!! It sounds just awesome and seems like a really great service to others. Don't feel guilty about daycare - there are lots of great ones out there. I'm sure you'll find the right one for you. :)
Jocelyn, that's awesome they offered you the job! And I'm sure, like you said, B will LOVE being in daycare. You've been able to be with home with him for 2 years and I'm told those are the most important years to be home w/your kids if you can. He's got an awesome bond with you and I'm sure this new experience for him will just make him that much more of a great kid! Oh, and I am SOOOO with you on the art thing. :)
Congrats on the job offer! Daycare is not so bad- they get lots of social interaction w/peers, and they do art and don't get your house messy :) Cooper will sometimes tell me he doesn't want to go to daycare, but then again when I go to pick him up he'll tell me he doesn't want to leave. When you find one you like you'll know!
Oh girl, I'm right there with ya with art. For me it's mainly because of the mess and how the toddler is able to fling paint at any given moment ANYWHERE. Uggghhh
Congrats on the job!
~melody~
Post a Comment