Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Perhaps the worst night EVER

After B's wonderful nap, I was still not expecting a miracle of sleep last night..GOOD THING.
He went to bed fairly well, I just went in a few times (i am trying to master naps first). YIPPIE he was asleep...until 130, he was up from 130 until 430, and so was the rest of the house....now obviously I am not going to let him cry in the middle of the night, everyone in this house has to work in the am and that is just not fair..So I went in about a million times and laid him back down, he asked for a diaper change, to sleep in my bed, and about a million other things..he slept till 820..I am so FRICKIN tired....I just need to keep telling myself THIS TOO SHALL PASS...
LORD HELP US

2 comments:

London said...

Ugh, I'm sorry to hear you had such a rough night. I hope it gets better soon. We're on day three of no naps, so I'm righ there with you!

Dirty Kat Box said...

IT will get better, I promise. Not that I really know that, but I have faith that it will