And it's actually not about B. I have an interview for a job tomorrow. It is a part time job as an ABA therapist working w/ children with autism. I am quite excited about this opportunity. My old boss from when I worked at CCCD (a private ABA school for children w/ autism) works there and told the director all about me, and he can't wait to meet me, I guess he has all these plans for me (which I am hoping will include becoming an associate behavior analyst, I only have 2 courses and the test left, I have all the field experience)..
ALSO I am enrolled in school for my LAST course for my masters in special ed! It's online and I can start any time i want...
So I will have to enroll B in daycare, but only part time, and since B loves school now, I think he wil enjoy it even more when he gets to go more! I do feel guilty about going back to work, but we need the money, and it's only part time so I will stil have 2 days a week w/ B if I get the job..and time for all his dr's apts!
WISH ME LUCK
the grand invisible.
8 years ago





6 comments:
Wow, that is really exciting news. Good luck! What a great way to make a living too.
wow! Awesome! I wish you all the best. That sounds like something you will love to do. Eva loved going to daycare part time when I worked. I worked half days so she had every afternoon with me. It gave her a chance to play with kids her age AND have plenty of time with me.
Good luck!
Sounds like an awesome opportunity and a nice balance between work and time with B.
Good luck Jocelyn. I hope everything goes well and you are able to get the job! And, yeah for being able to finish your masters online! :)
Good Luck!
Good luck! I hope you get the job!
Post a Comment