Friday, October 3, 2008

The Good and the bad...

The Good:

  • The Comish has scheduled his surgery, Nov 7th
  • TOMORROW IS MY B-DAY
  • Yesterdays nap only took 31 minutes, half the time of the day before
  • My BFF is taking me out to dinner tonight
  • Tomorrow we are walking for ALS (more about this on Monday)
  • I found a sitter for B for when we go to a wedding next sunday!

THE Bad

  • Tomorrow I will be 31!!!!!!!!!!!
  • B is still sick and now I need to pick up cough meds for him....
  • It's FRICKIN COLD
  • Noone wants to buy our house

4 comments:

Joanna said...

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow....any plans?

London said...

Since I won't be around tomorrow; HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Aly said...

Happy Birthday! (I'm exactly 10 months older than you!) Hope you have a great day.