Monday, October 20, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

I FOUND A DAYCARE..I LOVE IT....it is less than three miles from our house, and I LOVE IT.
Let me back up and explain the entire story.
Friday we went and looked at one place, it was allright, didn't make me want to send B there super bad (B liked it, and didn't want to leave which made me feel a bit better)...so we had scheduled a visit at another center for this am, and I thought I was going to LOVE this place, was super excited about the visit...Got there and was SO UPSET..just was not happy w/ what I saw, and B really didn't like it, there were like ZERO toys in the classroom, and the playground was HORRIBLE, again like NO TOYS....so we left, B was crying almost the entire time, and was hanging on my leg (the kid never hangs on my leg, and I mean NEVER, when i drop him off at school now, even the first day he takes right off and gets right into playing). so we leave, and now I am ready to cry b/c I hated this place, and didn't really love the other place all that much, but B said he liked the first place better..so we are driving, B is crying and I am about to cry, and I decide to check out this place that is like i said less than three miles from our house. I was VERY against this place, it's new, they had been opened as another center, and I just didn't think I would like it. SO we pulled into the parking lot and I called on my cell and left a message. AS we pulled into the driveway, Donna, the assistant owner, called me back and said to come RIGHT DOWN! THE PLACE WAS SPOTLESS..Everything was clean, nice and it working order, lots of toys, and huge play areas...but the big question was DID B LIKE IT..Did he like it, HE LOVED It,he didn't even want to come home to have lunch! He wanted to stay! So obviosly this is the place for us..I am in the process of filling out the application now, and need to get B's medical records released to them....I AM SO HAPPY...THANK GOD, b/c I was considering not taking my job after going to the other two places..

4 comments:

mommyto3kiddos said...

I'm so glad you found something you loved! That's always so hard to know if you are making the right choice, but if B likes it and you're happy with it, then I think you've got a keeper! :) Yeah, for not having to worry about day care!

Aly said...

That's great news! I can imagine it was so stressful wanting/trying to find the RIGHT place for B.

Kara said...

That's great!! I'm so happy that you two found a place that you both love!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Finding a daycare is SO hard...been there! When do you guys start?