Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thanks

I got the soy milk and B really likes it, AND we have been poop free for over 24 hours! Thanks for the help fellow bloggers....
YIPPIE...hopefully he is starting to feel better..He does have a stuffy nose though..GREAT.
Today we need to get him a lunch box for school. I just realized that he doesn't have one, and he is going to school on Friday for half day and will need to bring lunch..OOPS..I thin Oshgosh has some cute ones so we will check it out..And of course look for some work clothes for me...however it's freezing and we will also need to wear our winter coats..I detest winter coats...TOO BULKY.
Sorry this was super random

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Yay for being poop free for 24 hours. Ha, now there's something I never thought I'd say.

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that he is poop free and that he enjoyed the soy milk. Visiting here from SITS.