Tom Brady is injured, they are saying out for the season..i am devistated...we are going to the game next sunday...i could cry....I heart TOm Brady....
the grand invisible.
7 years ago
Tom Brady is injured, they are saying out for the season..i am devistated...we are going to the game next sunday...i could cry....I heart TOm Brady....
Posted by Mama Mia at 1:13 PM
Labels: football season, Patriots
2 comments:
Yeah I saw that yesterday, such a shame!
Uh oh, must be big if he's out for the season.
I am not sure how to reply on comments, so this will be random to anyone else reading it, but, yes, the suitcase is from Pottery Barn and I love it so far. Cooper loves to wheel it around the house and is talking about all the toys and his blanket that he's going to pack in it. I wonder how long the wheeling around will last at the airport though!
Post a Comment