Yesterday I decided to try some simple baking w/ B (yeah Break and bake cookies it doesn't get much easier than that). He LOVED it..please ignore the messy countertop....
the grand invisible.
7 years ago
Yesterday I decided to try some simple baking w/ B (yeah Break and bake cookies it doesn't get much easier than that). He LOVED it..please ignore the messy countertop....
Posted by Mama Mia at 9:22 AM
Labels: Chef Braeden, cookies
6 comments:
Too cute! Love the pics of him helping with the baking. That's my style of baking these days too.
CUTE!!!! Those cookies look yummy too. I make them all the time too!
He looked like he thoroughly enjoyed cooking w/ mommy! he is such a little helper, huh?
Very cute! Good idea for getting them started in the process.
awww, so much fun!!! I remember baking cookies with my mom
That's my kind of baking too! :) Oh, and if your counter is messy, then a tornado hit mine! I'm always amazed at how clean your house is - even when you think it's not. LOL :)
Post a Comment