Monday, September 15, 2008

Patriots Game

Sunday The Comish and I went to the Pats/Jets game w/ my BFF and her hubby...Besides the 94 degree temp w/ 100 % humidity we had a great time. We tailgated in the parking lot and had a blast at the game..and the Pats WON! And LIFEHOUSE performed at half time...I love them....The last picture is of them performing...oh and we had to take a bus from the parking lot to the game and it was like a MILLION degrees on the bus, and SMELLY...we opted to NOT take the bus on the way back and walk...much better idea!





6 comments:

London said...

How fun, I'm so jealous! And they won too right? I have only been to a NFL game once in my life, my grandpa has season tickets to the Colts and he took me a few years back.

Kaycee said...

OMG! I would hav ebeen looking for you if I knew you were there!! We watched the entire game :) Cassel did pretty good huh?

Mama Mia said...

We were surprised at what a good job he did...GO PATS

Steph said...

Looks like lots of fun! Go Pats!

Steph said...

And, yay for a win without Brady too.

Dirty Kat Box said...

what great photos!