Let me recap school. Got b ready. Headed out the door. When we got to school B was eager to go in, but we had to wait for the other class to leave...another little boy came in and he and B were playing, B shared w/ him..YIPPIE...so we enter the classroom and that is the last I heard from B...He took off playing, and jumping on the trampoline. Everything was great except for the little boy w GREEN BUGGIES..if B gets another cold I will be very mad, I specifically went to the Dr on Tuesday to make sure that he was not contagious...when i went to pick him up he was COVERED in paint...I took him into the bathroom and he went, he has had a dry diaper since getting up this am..GO B GO!...he came home and was so exhausted, he ate half a sandwich and some milk and is napping....I am so proud of my little man... Very excited about going to school..Above yelling TADA
I love these 2
This is when we got home, he was SO exhausted and DIRTY...
the grand invisible.
8 years ago





3 comments:
Aww how cute is he??
WOOHOO!!! Good job on your first day B! And congrats on the pting!
oh my gosh, what a big boy he is!! Sophie LOVES wearing her backpack, but it makes her look so old and that makes me sad!
Post a Comment