Friday, September 19, 2008

Braedenisms

  • Last night it was just me and B for dinner, The Comish was coming home late. SO I made this DELICIOUS and EASY Italian Stew...let me know if you want the recipe..anyway after dinner B said "Thank you mama" and I said than you for what, and he said "Thank you for the delicious Mataronnies (maccaroni)" I was touched that he thanked me for a delicious dinner
  • For the first time since early spring I put B in footie pj's last night. He was all excited b/c they were "cozy" but then he realised that his feet were "stuck" so he asked me to get them out and i explained that i coudn't that the jammies were ment to keep your feet warm. He accepted this and I put him down to go drink his milk, and he yells "HEY MY FEET ARE ALL STICKY" b/c of the gripper stuff they put on the bottom...

0 comments: