Thursday, September 11, 2008

GUILT

B and I had to make another trip to Walmart..have I mentioned that I hate walmart????....

Anyway we were at the checkout and there was a guy in front of me had a FULL cart, I mean FULL, and most of it was food items (ours doesn't have a grocery dept..but it has some food) so anyway i noticed that he knew the cashier quite well, and I started to watch and she scanned like every third items..One paid for Chef Boy R D..2 free...the same w/ EVERYTHING...I coudn't believe it...I didn't report it, I didn't say anything, but I felt horrible, and I still do...

So my question is what would you have done, would you have reported the cashier????

4 comments:

-Bridget said...

I reported someone I saw blatenly stealing in line in front of me at Wal Mart one time. They did nothing. It was a little different situation where she had put stuff in her bag. They told me they won't search bags. Off she went, scott free. I would have reported it, but that just because it makes me angry more than anything.

London said...

How crazy! I'm not sure what I would have done in that situation.

Joanna said...

Having been the retail manager of a store, yes, I'd report the cashier. I'd call the manager and let him/her know what I saw and leave it up to them.

Dirty Kat Box said...

I would report it - I would have called with the time stamp from my receipt and the cashier's name. Just to clear my own conscience