Wednesday, September 10, 2008

57

So Katie over at My so called crazy life started a post b/c was her 57th blog post, and 57 is her fav number..so she listed 57 things about herself, then Carianne did it too, and they both suggested that we all do it...so I am spreading the word...here it goes
1. I am an only child
2. When I was younger I thought there was nothing better than The Wizard of Oz
3. I don't touch those yankee candle car jars, the feel creaps me out
4. I am deathly afraid of birds..
5. I think that B is the smartest kid ever
6. When I was in college i used to go to Sigma just to look at The COmish...and he didn't know who i was
7. I wish I went to church more
8. I don't like ketchup
9. I don't like eggs either...
10. My parents ROCK
11. I love the smell of laundry detergent and dryer sheets
12. Related to 11, I alwasy smell my clothes when I put them on
13. Being outside is great
14. I like to listen to Britney Spears
15. I have a learning disability
16. I don't read alot b/c of #15
17. Eggplant could be one of the best foods ever
18. I don't like cake, but I LOVE frosting!
19. I saw Mille Vanilli in concert
20. I love Billie Joel
21. I used to do television commercials
22. I was on David Letterman over 20 times
23. I could go shopping EVERY day
24. I am a lifetime member of the Bass Masters
25. SOmetimes I wish I had an accent
26. I love my friends...
27. In college I was a party girl!
28. I am half Italian/half Irish..
29. I love Mexican food
30. I am a horrible baker...
31. My dad has season tickets to the Yankees
32. I am a horrible speller
33. I want a dog
34. I love finding new recipes, but never make what i find....
35. I hate to be alone
36. I hate being naked
37. I love having things organized
38. I refuse to write with black pens
39.I love to watch CHeerleading on TV
40. I love Lifetime Movies
41. I love getting packages in the mail
42. I wont let The COmish touch the Checkbook, it's all MINE...
43. I was asked to be in the New Haven ballet when I was younger, and I didn't even audition...i was an excellent ballerina
44. If i can't do something perfectly than I would rather not do it at all
45. I love going out to dinner
46. People who are late get on my nerves
47. I was both Little Miss Connecticut and National Little Miss when I was younger
48. Secretly I would love to be a Firefighter....
49. I wish I got to see my college friends more often
50.I love celebrity gossip..Perez Hilton, US weelkly mag, You name it!

51. When I went into labor w/ B my mom had just gotten to D.C. and was going back to her hotel after dinner,but b/c of ME she left the conference she had JUST gotten to and took a plane home...FYI she wasn't intime for the birth...

52. I wish B didn't have hypothyroidism...

53. I went to CHip and Dale nursery school...
54. I used to pretend I was Jeanie from I dream of Jeanie when I was little
55. I had fish named Laverne and SHirley when I was younger
56. When I started dancing they didn't make tap shoes small enough for my feet.
57. I have been told I am the size of an olympic gymnast
Hope you enjoyed.....or at least laughed

2 comments:

London said...

That was fantastic, thanks for sharing. I love reading little tidbits about people that I never knew.

Carianne said...

Love the blog! Isn't it fun? What is this I hear about Letterman? I want details!