Friday, September 26, 2008

Go Away Croup cough

AH! This darn croup cough, it just wont go away. Poor B is up several times a night coughing his brains out...I am exhausted today, and so is he...plus it's raining, so what the heck are we going to do today? Go to the Library, that's what! They have a train table, a cool house to play in and super cool computer games, last week we spent 2 hours there...let's hope today is similar..
OH AND B is still doing great on the potty....only one wet diaper yesterday...and NONE so far today, and I finally convinced him to put on a pullup..I told him diapers were not an option...

1 comments:

Dirty Kat Box said...

my friend is having trouble potty training her 3 year old - he doesn't seem to "know" when he is pooping - any suggestions?
I want to go to the library today too!