First off B is sick, and we are going to the Dr at 1045..his cough keeps getting worse and now he has like NO voice...poor guy. plus he has just been laying around all morning, TOTALLY not like him..
On another note, The COmish finally had his apt w/ the suregon and it's confirmed that he needs to have his gallbladder out. He just needs to figure out when he can do it w/ work and stuff...I will keep ya all posted on him.....
the grand invisible.
8 years ago





2 comments:
Does he have Short Term Disability? because that should cover him? However, since he is within his first year of employment there may be a pre-existing condition investigation.
I had my gallbladder out when I was 12 weeks pregnant with Reagan. It was actually a pretty easy surgery to recover from and things have been much better since. Good luck, Comish!
Post a Comment