Friday, August 29, 2008

President-Mayor-...a career in politics

Ever since B was little he has been referd to as either the Mayor or the Governor of things...They called him the mayor of the Little Gym, and the Governor of CRHC (Where he went to the dr)..b/c he knew everyone, and was so chatty w/them...
Well yesterday we were at Dunkin Donuts having a snack while I got an oil change and he was chatting w/ some older women....a local restaurant chef...the workers and whomever else would listen...Finally one of the women said "I think he is going to be President one day:

Which is also funny b/c B is very into politics and the election right now. Yesterday he watched all of the recaps of the Dem convention he was GLUED to the TV...He can ID Hillary, Obama, and John McCain..so after the Obama coverage ended he declared "I don't like Obama!"...I guess we know who has his vote!

2 comments:

mommyto3kiddos said...

That's so funny that he's into watching the conventions! :) You never know...one day I'll be able to say that I knew the President when he was a baby. :)

Kaycee said...

That is hilarious! How crazy.. I wonder if he'll be a politician. lol!