So everthing I have read about potty training says that pooping comes later...not in our house..I am happy to say that I have not changed a POOP diaper in 4 days....however pee is a whole other situation..I think part of it has to do w/ the constipation that B suffers from b\c of his hypothyroidism, i know when he is going and will go and sit for me....so i can't complain, at least he is doing that, and I don't have those NASTY smelly pooh diapers!
the grand invisible.
7 years ago





2 comments:
yay for poop!!!
Poop came first in our house too! So nice, isn't it? Hang in there...the pee will come. I introduced a sticker chart and that has worked wonders!! I chose a big prize for her to get once she filled out her chart and put a picture of it with her chart and reminded her about it every chance I got. It really helped. good luck!
Post a Comment