Monday, August 25, 2008

Growing up...my big boy

The other day my mom purchased B a new backpack, a small PATRIOTS one just his size. It fits him perfect and he HAD to put it on. I also have decided to enroll him in a program one day a week for 2 hours by himself called "2's without you".I think it will be beneficial to him to spend time away from me and also with other children...So I told him about it....
ME"Pretty soon you are going to start school

B~ Ok Mama let's go

ME~ Well we are not going to go yet..

B~ BYE MAMA

ME` B it will start in a few weeks

B~ I go now

ME~ No B in a few week, and you are not going to take the bus mama will drive you (I didn't want him to think he was taking the bus....)

B~ So Mama be like the bus driver..

ME~ YEs I guess I will be like the bus driver

B~ Ok mama lets go..

I cried..he is such a big boy, I can't believe it....snif snif...

FYI Sorry he has no pants on....






3 comments:

-Bridget said...

Such a smart little cutie pie!

mommyto3kiddos said...

He's so cute w/his backpack on. He's going to love "school"!

Dirty Kat Box said...

Oh my lordy day - that is the cutest thing ever - the pic, the back and forth - and that you are gonna be the bus driver. I love the name of the school program too.