Thursday, August 14, 2008

Doctor Update

My Old PED remembered me! TOO FUNNY..
Anyway we will be going to Yale to see a new Neurologist and a Endocrinologist...I have the Neur apt, it's set for Oct 14th, but we are on a waiting list for cancellations...See feels that B needs to be hooked up to equipment and do the things that trigger these episodes...which is how WE have felt all along..We are on the same page, that feels GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Besides that she said he is super smart...and active..HA! Yeah he is, he went through EVERYTHING in the office..he is too much....

2 comments:

mommyto3kiddos said...

How cool that your ped remembers you. I'm glad that you are on the same page w/B. Hopefully, the new nuero & endo will have some more answers.

Dirty Kat Box said...

I'm glad to hear that you are FINALLY happy w/ a physician for B.