Tuesday, August 26, 2008

An Award for me

Ok Steph gave me an award, however I don't know how to get the pic uploaded...(Obviously the award didn't have anything to do w/ computer knowledge)
I also have to answer some ?'s....
A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? Brett, Jill and Mills
C. Cake or Pie? Pie
D. Day of Choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? Makeup
F. Favorite color? Dark Blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? bears
H. Hometown? Guilford CT
I. Indulgence? Coach stuff, clothes for B
J. January or July? July, our anniversary is in July
K. Kids? braeden
L. Life isn't complete without? Family, friends and laughter
M. Marriage date? 7/3/04
N. Number of brothers and sisters? None
O. Oranges or apples? Apples
P. Phobias? Birds, seriously I disike birds
Q. Quotes?I really don't have one
R. Reasons to smile? family
S. Season of Choice? Fall
T. Tag seven peeps: In no particular order:
Kaycee
Lori
Melanie
Katt
London
Katie
Ann
U. Unknown fact about me? I am an opne book
V. Vegetable? Butternut squash
W. Worst habit? ?
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? U/S that is how I saw B for the very fist time
Y. Your favorite food? Eggplant, potato salad and brownies
Z. Zodiac sign? Libra

1 comments:

Dirty Kat Box said...

What was the award for?