So every friday B and I go to the Library for story time. Well B is the ONLY, yes the ONLY Kid that doesn't sit and listen to the stories, he runs around and climbs under the tables and onto the chairs. For the past few weeks I tried EVERYTHING to get him to sit...and he just wont..so finally this week I told him if he didn't sit we were leaving and he would not get to play w/ the blocks (which they do after stories) Well he didn't sit...so we left..he was very sad that we were leaving, and so was I....
I feel like a failure, hello, I used to teach preschool and I can't get my own child to sit and listen to stories..i am bummed...but I am going to try to contiue doing this w/ him and see if it helps..Oh and there isno Program next Friday b/c it's Good Friday, apparantly you can't read on Holy Days...i am catholic and all but I don't get why they can't have story time....
the grand invisible.
8 years ago





2 comments:
Don't feel too bad. He's on the younger side yet and he'll catch on to what story time is about. Mine would probably sit there like she was glued to the carpet because she's be too shy to do anything else. Actually she probably wouldn't leave my lap without screams.
HA!! That is exactly how i would feel! That sounds like a fun outing though :)
Post a Comment