I go to the hairdresser today, WOO HOO..ME TIMEI LOVE ME TIME!
Cool! Are you gonna post pics of your 'new' do?(This is Cacey)
Did you do anything fun w/your hair? You'll have to post a pic. I'm glad you're on blogger now! Yay! I LOVE this site. :)
Ohh i envy you!! I haven't had hairdresser me time since September :(!! You hafta post a pic of your do!!
I am getting my hair cut saturday - I can't wait - it has almost been a year since I got it cut!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cool! Are you gonna post pics of your 'new' do?
(This is Cacey)
Did you do anything fun w/your hair? You'll have to post a pic. I'm glad you're on blogger now! Yay! I LOVE this site. :)
Ohh i envy you!! I haven't had hairdresser me time since September :(!! You hafta post a pic of your do!!
I am getting my hair cut saturday - I can't wait - it has almost been a year since I got it cut!
Post a Comment