So as some of you may know, I was working waiting tables one night a week...mostly for the adult interaction, believe me it was NOT for the big $!
Well Thursday night I was let go...NOT because I am a bad waitress, but b/c they rehired another girl who is willing to work weekends and holidays (which I am not)
I am mostly upset for 2 reasons
1-THe girl the rehired was FIRED from her other job for her attitude (which is VERY POOR)
2~ I got no warning...
SO b/c of this I cancelled my trip to NH and B and I are spending the week in CT while The Comish is at a conference....
the grand invisible.
8 years ago





3 comments:
oh, that stinks Jocelyn!! I would be so frustrated
aw...I'm sorry! At least they could have given you some kind of warning!
Wow! I guess if they are going to treat you that way it probably isn't a place you really want to be working for anyway. I hope you find something better soon!
Post a Comment