Thursday, March 13, 2008

ER visit

So I spent Sunday in the ER. I woke up sunday at like 230 and couldn't go back to sleep. By 3 I was in horrible pain and never went back to sleep...fast foward to about 930 am, I decide to tell DH that I MUST go to the ER b/c the pain is getting worse. So DH and B drop me off at the ER (1/2 mile from our house). They did a CT scan b/c they thought I was having kidney stones, but turnes out I had a cyst on my ovary and it ruptured. They gave me morphine in the ER and some pain meds to take home, and I rested for the remainder of Sunday, and saw my OBGYN on Monday who said I was fine....but not really how I wanted to spend SUNDAY....
Oh and I am feeling MUCH better now....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh...so sorry! Those really hurt though! I had a cyst that ruptured once and I thought I was dying too. Glad you are feeling better!

Kaycee said...

Aw, i'm so sorry girl. That sounds painful. I'm glad you're feeling better.