So Tuesday moring DH comes in from warming up his jeep to tell me we have a major problem, that the car is leaking gas all over our driveway. So I call AAA b/c obviously the car needs to be towed, however when I tell them that we have a gas leak the woman tells me I need to have the fire dept come out before AAA will tow. SO I had to call 911 b/c I could not find the NON emergency number...To which the guy tells me taht this is an emergency and sends 3 firetrucks and a police car...The firemen get out in FULL GEAR to look and tell DH that he has taken care of the prob and they leave....During this, B is RUNNING around the house YELLING FIRETRUCK FIRETRUCK WOO WOO WOO! TOO FUNNY..
Seriously you cant make this stuff up!
the grand invisible.
8 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment