Thursday, March 13, 2008

Missing Me

So our computer is VERY broken..and we are not using it much, but I will try to hop on here and post at least every couple of days....
As far as my hair, I just got highlights, not even a cut b/c I want to let my hair grow.....so it basically doesn't look any different, AND I can't post pics b/c I can't download them to our computer right now...GRR
Yesterday B had his metabolic bloodwork down at Westchester and he did great, he had to fast and he didn't even ask for food all morning. And he didn't cry when they did the stick, he is SO Brave...my mom came w/ us and last night we all went out to dinner, it was fun, she left this am....
Tonight I have to work...hope I make some good money....
Oh Please pray for my friend Ann, she was pregnant and lost the baby, a boy....my heart breaks for her and her family...
Besides that same old thing different day...

0 comments: