So as embarrassed as I am about this, I am going to share....
A few days ago The Comish said that he thought he saw a mouse in our garage (we live in the woods)....so anyway yesterday morning I see MOUSE DROPPINGS under my kitchen sink...At this point I am ready to leave our house and go to CT to stay w/ my Mom b/c I am freaked out. Instead I call The Comish and he tells me to buy traps (oh and also cleaned under the sink)
So I purchase the traps and last night The Comish sets them (w/ peanutbutter)
This am He comes up stairs to tell me we cought a mouse (did he think I was going to go look) he then says he thinks its still alive.....so down the stairs he goes to the kitchen to dispose of the mouse and then next thing I hear is Swearing and YELLING..to whichI think the Mouse has gotten lose in my kitchen...so B and I stay upstairs and wait for The Comish to come and tell me what happened...I guess when he went tot ake the trap out, Mickey got loose and ran back into the place he got in through, BUT he was bleeding...GROSS GROSS GROSS...so The Comish cleaned the whole thing up and went to work leaving me and B alone w/ Mickey....
I have spent 90% of my day upstairs to avoid any confrontation w/ Mickey...
Hopefully we will catch him tonight...
BUT I AM STILL TOTALLY GROSSED OUT...
Oh and I cleaned my already clean house twice today!
the grand invisible.
7 years ago





1 comments:
Okay, I'm laughing but grossed out at the same time! :) I HATE mice too and probably would have stayed upstairs as much as possible too. I hope you caught him. :)
Post a Comment