Saturday, February 28, 2009

Good and Bad

I had a feeling this would happen at Bobs, see ALL bobs was featuring Backyardagains and other Nick characters, and I had feeling that it would be someone other than the Backyardagains at ours..and sure enough it was...however B didn't care, he had a cookie, got a ballooon (which he didn't want) a sticker a pair of sunglasses and got to see a HUGE fish pond..he also foudn some beds he is quite fond of. However his fav was a set of bunkbeds that had steps to the upper bunk (wooden and very cool) and the steps were also storage, it was very cool, But seriously living at my parents what would he do w/ bunkbeds...so we looked at some and went to lunch..so he is still in his crib. I really am not sure what do to b/c we are living w/ my parents and it seems silly to get some super nice bed when we have one (hhis crib at home in NY is one of those convertable ones)..and B also wants a lightning mcqueen one..oh what to do...

0 comments: