Saturday, February 21, 2009

A letter to Campbells

Dear Campbells Soup,
I am writing to thank you for your Dora Shaped Chicken Soup (serioulsy is there chicken in this stuff). My Son refuses to eat carrots and chicken, however when you mask them with delicious Dora shaped macarion he eats the entire can.
For two years I have purchased every delicious low sodium organic chicken soup on the market and said son refuses to eat it, and for years I have poked fun of the dora shapes, and high sodium content of your soup. However I have now given in and am purchasing your Dora soup.
I do have one suggestion, could you perhaps make the "chicken" and Carrots in the shape of Dora so he will eat more of that part of the soup.

Thank you
Mama Mia

3 comments:

Lori said...

LOL!!! TOO funny :) Good ole Dora!

Joanna said...

LOL. I've been thinking of doing an ode to M&M's. It's funny how some foods just work with kids. I just wish the ones that did were a little healthier.

5th Belle Avenue said...

This is too funny. Fun post!