Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Let's see

I am sick..it is nasty...My throat is killing me, and my head is all stuffy..so to feel better i am eating a plate of eggplant parm (one of my favs)...plus i need to go to starbucks and get a giftcard for B's godfather, whos b-day was like 3 weeks ago (oops)
On another note I have begun exercising again. I have started walking on the treadmill. This week while i am on vaca i have been doing it during the day while I am home alone. However next week I go back to work so will have to change my routine. My PLAN is to get up at quarter to 5 before work and do it before anyone gets up. I used to go to the gym in the am and LOVED it, so I am hoping this will work out for me. I have always loved working out, and have missed it tremendously since having B. In NY there was no gym near our house, and now w/ working I just don't have time to go to the gym...I will keep ya posted on this one.

Oh and a bargain alert! Yesterday I was in search of a backpack for B at The Childrens Place, they didn't have any, but they are having a HUGE sale, I got a Cute fleece jacket for 3.99 and two super cute thermal shirts 1.99 each AND I had a 10% off coupon...

0 comments: