Today B had an appointment w/ the gastrointestional dr for his constipation. it went well. They have decided to increas his miralax to 1 cap full every day and 2 ex-lax, however I think I will start w/ one ex-lax b/c this seems like a lot. and we go back in a month. If problems persist B will have to have a scope to see what is going on. They also think that b/c his constpiation has been since FOREVER and it is SO painful to go, that he is trying to hold it in to avoid the pain. the poor little guy I feel SO bad for him...HUGS TO MY B
the grand invisible.
8 years ago





4 comments:
(((HUGS))) to B.
Oh, I feel so bad for him. I hope they can get things worked out. (((HUGS)))
Love ya B!!!!
oh, poor little guy!! So awful :(
Post a Comment