I wish i knew where the usb cable was for my cell phone b/c I took a pic that I can't beileve today..
SO I was at walmart, and I really had to go to the bathroom (I had just been at Starbucks and had too much coffee) so I go in the stall and on the floor next to the toilet is an empty can of Budweiser, seriously...Who goes into the bathroom at WALMART and drinks a beer?? This my friends is why I shop at Target over Walmart...
the grand invisible.
7 years ago





3 comments:
OH, I am so with you on shopping at Target over Walmart! I can barely get myself to go to walmart anymore...it's so dirty and gross and the people are creepy!
LOL!
I can believe it....I have never had THIS experience happen to me at Walmart, but plenty other "similar" ones. I love Target
Post a Comment