Yes, B has croup AGAIN! I took him to the Dr this am and got a note that says he is fine to go to school, but I took the day off just in case..He was so bad saturday night that we almost took a trip to the ER, but I took him out in the cold and then into the steamy shower and we made it through...thank GOD!
On another note here is a picture of my little cutie yesterday before the super bowl w/ his new hair cut...I LOVE him SO much!





3 comments:
I'm so sorry, croup sucks! We had to take Zane into the after hours clinic 2 weeks ago for croup. They ended up giving a steroid shot. It was miserable, but the shot really helped. Hope B gets over it soon!
Sorry about the croup...poor guy! Hope he gets better soon.
Cooper had croup recently too and we ended up making the ER trip last Thursday night for it... it is time for SPRING!!!
Post a Comment