Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tagged

4 Jobs I have had in my life:
1. I worked at a tanning salon
2. Teacher
3. waitress
4. Tennis instructor (for preschoolers)

4 Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once:
1. Wizard of Oz
2. when a man loves a woman
3. The Lion King
4. Toy Story

4 Places I’ve Lived:
1. Guilford, CT
2. Dover, NH
3. Keene, NH
4. Ellenville, NY

4 TV Shows I Watch/Watched:
1. Prison Break
2. One Tree Hill
3. Criminal Minds
4. Big Brother

4 Places I have Been:
1. Bahamas
2. Jamaica
3. Dominican
4. Italy

4 People who email me regularly:
1. Mom
2. Mills
3. Danielle
4. HrX

4 of my favorite foods:
1. eggplant parm
2. Brownies
3. potato salad
4. nachos

4 Places I Would Like to Visit:\
1. Italy again
2. Ireland
3. Arizona
4. Florida again

4 Things I am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year:
1. Finding out B's episodes
2. B's b-day
3. maybe ttc??not sure yet
4. SUMMER

4 Friends who I’m Tagging:
1. Mills
2. Lori
3. Katt
4. Melanie

0 comments: