So B has started coming up w/ some great phrases...
- The other day we were in the car and I didn't want him to go to sleep b/c I wanted him to nap at home so i said hey B keep your eyes open till we get home...his comment "Mama my eyes, sleepy"
- Then this am he was looking at a book and he said "driver sad" so I asked why, to which he says "I don't know Mama!"
- And if he finds something for you he says "it's right der" (I love that one)
- Yesterday he was in short sleeves and I put a long sleeve shirt on him and he said "Ah Cozy"
- When I put him to bed I alwasy say Sweet dreams...B replies w/"Nice dreams mama"
- He gets the concept of plurals, that you add an "s" to make something plural but obviously doesn't get that the rule doesn't always apply..Like DIRTS! and MANS...
There are a ton more, but I am drawing a blank....





1 comments:
So cute!
Post a Comment