B's apt was alright...we had to wait for a long time b/c some lady showed up 2 hours late for her apt and let her 4 kids run all over the place, then when they called her in she didn't realize that she didnt' have one of her kids...the kid proceeded to hit B. So at that point i went to the nurse and informed her that some lady left her kid and I was not watching her...the lady NEVER realized she didn't have her child!
So anyway about B...his liver levels were elevated and they want to repeat that blood work, and they noticed a slight heart murmur (which is generally nothing)..oh and they still had not received 2 sets of results and I should hear about them next week....i will keep you all posted!
the grand invisible.
7 years ago





1 comments:
Hope all results turn out ok! What a frustrating visit. I really hope I never become one of those moms that due to lack of parenting ends up with feral kids.
Post a Comment