Tuesday, April 29, 2008

GROUCH

Apparantly it's time to be a grouch...
So B was watching Manny while i was getting ready to go to his dr's apt....
So after I was ready and Manny was over I asked him if he wanted a snack..YES he proclaims and says he wants applesauce..OK i say, and I try to pick him up and he THROWS himself on the ground kicking and screaming...saying NO APPLESAUCE..so I am like fine don't have applesauce, how about some peaches..OK he says and then we move into the next fit.....we go on like this for 30 minutes (all over peaches and applesauce) finally after he calms down he says he wants MILK< to brush his teeth and to go sleepys....and now he is sleeping
Which of course throws off the whole schedule of the day...we have to leave here at 12, and he is napping now so when on earth will he eat lunch....
Perhaps I should throw all schedules out the window! (which I could never do, i am such a schedule person!)

0 comments: