Still not preggers...so frustrated. I know people always say, it will happen when you are least thinking about it, but i can't stop thinking about it..It completely consumes my mind. I get sad sometimes when I know that I am not preggers, and every month right before I get my period I start to feel preggers. This month I purchased an ovulation kit, and I think I may have started testing to late and missed my days. WHy was this so simple the first time, and so much harder this time. I love B to pieces and just want to give him a brother or a sister....
the grand invisible.
7 years ago





3 comments:
Ah, good luck with TTC! I'll send baby dust your way. :) There are days when I wish I could be prego again...
{{{HUGS}}} that has got be to so frustrating.
The advice everyone gave me while I was trying was to get drunk. It seems that approach works for lots of women. If only it were that simple.
Ugh, I'm sorry Jocelyn. With both Sophie and with the baby I lost, I got pregnant RIGHT away, first month of trying. With Tanner, it took longer, 5 months, and I was getting so frustrated. I was temping, doing the ovulation kits, charting and NOTHING. So I finally said, I'm NOT going to do that this month, and that is the month I got pregnant. It is sooooo hard when the months pass by. But will be thinking about you and hoping that it happens SOON for you!!
Post a Comment