Thursday, August 20, 2009

Let me just say

I AM EXHAUSTED! B woke up at 1 and didn't go back to sleep until 430. Now had he been in pain, crying or complaining I would have felt very bad for him. However said child was running around his room laughing and jumping on his bed. So we are all exhausted today. B fell asleep on the couch (B has NEVER I mean NEVEr fallen asleep on the couch in his life) and slept for 2 hours. His godmother came over, we went to Walmart and now we are going to watch The Tigger Movie..JOY! Perhaps I can shut my eyes during the movie.
B is much better now after his nap and all his pain meds. We are doing regular Tylenol during the day and the stuff w/ Codine at night now, he seems fine w/ that. And his head is MUCH clearer!
He is still not eating, but he is drinking plenty which is good..
i ahve read everyones bloggs, but am just to exhausted to comment....
Hopefully tomorrow will be better...even though today really isn't all that bad..YAWN

1 comments:

mommyto3kiddos said...

Aw, all that sleeping on Wednesday did it I bet. :) Hope today is better for you. I can just envision B jumping and playing in his room (actually envisioning Malin), but still it brings a smile, even though I know if it were Malin I would NOT be smiling at the time. I'm glad he's recovering well. What a relief that must be for you!