Tuesday, August 25, 2009

He went to school

This am B got up and went back to school for the first time since surgery...walked right in, got huggs from all his friends and went right back to playing like he had never left..I miss him already.
Today is my last day of vacation...my only plan is to go to lunch w/ a friend I have not seen in 3 years, She lives in San Diego and is here visiting and MAY move back to CT which would make me VERY happy..I miss her!
Also this am I was putting B's sneakers on him for school, his fave sneaks, and he said they hurt his feet..guess it's time for new sneakers..we were just at the outlets yesterday..i guess I should have picked up at least one pair!
WOW this turned random..sorry...

1 comments:

Joanna said...

I'm glad he has bounced back so well. Kids are tough.