Friday, August 7, 2009

I guess I still have it!

Last night I went out to dinner w/ my best friend Jill in New Haven at this delicious mexican restaurant called C.O. Jones, well to get there I had to take the highway in rush hour traffic, LOVELY. Anyway as I am driving I notice that a car is driving directly next to me so I glanced over at it and some creapy old guy was driving, so I thought nothing of it and continued on my journey, and realized that this guy was driving next to me and just LOOKING at me and waving and beeping his horn, I ingnored him and continued down 95. His lane picked up and I lost him (darn)
So this had me thinking, If i was not married and thought this guy was attractive what did he expect me to do, flash him my number, or pull over to chat?? seriously
However then I thought, well at least I look good, and smiled...

2 comments:

Lori said...

LOL!! We need these little "pick me ups" sometimes to make us feel that "we still got it!"

Joanna said...

LOL. Creepy yet uplifting. Getting older can be weird, can't it?